Once your international/offshore company is registered you will most likely need the input of a suitably qualified Accountant to provide you with accountancy services. In some countries this is a legal requirement and even if it isn’t legally required, it is highly recommended to seek the advice of a professional Accountant and/or Tax Advisor once the company starts trading and invoicing its customers and suppliers.
Our accountancy services include the following:
- Full Accounting services
- Bookkeeping services
- Payroll services
- Preparation of management accounts quarterly or monthly as required
- Tax & VAT registration and filing of returns
- Preparation of statutory end of year accounts
- Annual Audit (if required)
- Specialist taxation Advice
- VIES returns (EU requirement)
- Advisory and consultancy services
We work with local Accountants who specialise in their particular jurisdiction. We place particular emphasis on working only with Accountants who offer an efficient and cost-effective service. Most of our Accounting associates work with cloud-based bookkeeping software, which means you stay in control. Why spend hours researching and enquiring with unknown and untested Accounting firms when we have already screened them for you.
To arrange a free consultation please don’t hesitate to Contact Us today at Company Registrations Worldwide.