The United Kingdom is the third largest economy in Europe after Germany and France and is a leading trading and financial centre. It is a member of the European Union and European Economic Area, benefiting from a number of double taxation treating with countries in Europe and throughout the world. CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist you in setting up a company in any part of the United Kingdom.
Setting up a company in the United Kingdom – what are the main features?
- A limited company can be registered in England and Wales, Scotland or Northern United Kingdom.
- The registration of companies in the UK conducted through Companies House.
- Usually the owners or shareholders of a limited company are protected from the liabilities of the business.ial centre. It is a member of the European Union and European Economic Area, benefiting from a number of double taxation treating with countries in Europe and throughout the world. CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist you in setting up a company in any part of the United Kingdom.
- A UK limited company must file annual tax returns with HM Revenue & Customs and must also file an annual return to Companies House.
- A private company limited by shares must have at least one director, one shareholder, and may have a secretary. At least one director must be a natural person
- Under the Companies Act 2006, there is no restriction on any or all of the members/shareholders being from an overseas country. There is no requirement for the officers of your company to be UK citizens or residents.
- A UK company must have a registered office address within the UK, where all official correspondence will be sent. CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can provide a UK registered office address service
- So long as a registered office address is located in England or Wales, or Scotland, you can conduct your business from any place in the world. The business does not need to be conducted from the registered office address.
- A visit to the UK is required to open a Uk bank account.
There are four main types of UK company:
- Private Company Limited by Shares (Ltd) – the members
liability is limited to the amount unpaid on shares held
- Private Company Limited by Guarantee – the members’ liability is limited to the amount they have agreed to contribute to the company’s assets if the company is wound up
- Private Unlimited Company – there is no limit to the members’ liability
- Public Company Limited by Shares (plc) – the company’s shares are offered for sale to the general public through a stock exchange and the members’ liability is limited to the amount unpaid on shares held by them
CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist you with a whole range of professional services throughout the UK to help get your new company up and running. These services include:
- Registered/ Virtual office services in the UK.
- Bank Account introduction.
- Accounting/Payroll services in the UK.
- Licensing requirements in the UK.
- Warehouse/Premises identification in the UK
CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist you in setting up a company in the United Kingdom. We can provide a registered office address service for the UK and help you set up a UK bank account. For more information contact us, or chat to us live now.Contact Us