Samoa is a group of islands in the South Pacific Ocean, about half way between Hawaii and New Zealand. Agriculture employs two-thirds of the labour force of Samoa and furnishes 90% of exports, mainly consisting of coconut cream, coconut oil, and copra. The manufacturing sector is mainly involved in the processing of agricultural products. Tourism is an expanding sector accounting for 25% of GDP. CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist you in setting up a company in Samoa.
Setting up a company in Samoa – what are the main features?
- Minimum of one Director. Corporations are permitted
- A Secretary is required. Corporations are permitted
- Minimum of one Shareholder. Corporations are permitted
- The standard share capital is USD 1,000,000.00
- International Samoa Companies are not liable to pay any income or corporation tax
- No requirement to file financial statements, accounts or annual returns with the Samoa authorities
- The Samoa incorporation documents do not carry the name or identity of the shareholder(s) or director(s) and therefore no names appear on the public record.
- A Samoa International Company is not restricted from doing business with Samoa residents or Samoa companies
CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com provides an efficient and professional service in all aspect of company formation in Samoa. Contact us for more information.