The Marshall Islands are two archipelagic island chains the North Pacific Ocean, about half way between Hawaii and Australia. The Marshall Islands have no formal administrative division, but are divided into twenty-six legislative districts, corresponding to the inhabited islands and atolls of the country. Agricultural production is generally on small farms and the most important commercial crops are coconuts and breadfruit. Small-scale industry is limited to handicrafts, tuna processing, and copra. The tourist industry employs less than 10% of the labour force but remains the best hope for the country’s future income. A Marshall Islands International Business Company (IBC) is tax-free, and designed for engagement into all forms of international business. There are no reports and minimum record-keeping requirements, and comprehensive confidentiality features. The country is also English-speaking and conveniently uses the US Dollar as currency. CompnayRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist you in setting up a company in the Marshall Islands.
Setting up a company in the Marshall Islands – what are the main features?
- There are very few restrictions on the business that the company can engage in. It can carry out virtually any legal business activity, apart from banking, insurance, trust and online gaming
- If properly structured, Marshall Islands company formation is a legitimate way to book international profits without paying tax
- A minimum of one shareholder and one director is required and need not be resident in the Marshall Islands, and can be of any nationality
- There is no public register disclosing shareholders’ and directors’ details
- There are no minimum capital requirements for Marshall Islands company formation.
- No audited accounts or annual returns are required to be provided to the Government
- The Marshall Islands is a politically stable jurisdiction
- Director and shareholder meetings can be held anywhere in the world
CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com’s efficient and professional approach can assist you in incorporating a company in the Marshall Islands. Contact us for more information.Contact Us