Company Registration Ireland
Our Dublin office is located just 500 metres from the company registration office (CRO) in Dublin, Ireland and only 30 minutes from Dublin airport. This allows us to have your Irish company set up in the quickest possible time-frame.
Ireland is an island located in the west of Europe that uses the Euro currency. The Republic of Ireland is now the only mainly English speaking European Union member state with a highly educated workforce. Ireland is one of the most accessible and globally connected countries in the world. It’s geographical positioning, vicinity to Europe, the US and the Middle East; and membership providing access to some of the world’s latest markets.
Why Register a Company in Ireland?
Ireland has a low corporate tax rate of 12.5%, which has encouraged many international companies such as Facebook, Google, Amazon and Apple to set up their European HQ in Dublin. In 2014, Forbes named Ireland as the best country in World in which to do business. The 2008-2012 Business Environment ranking of the Economist Intelligence Unit placed Ireland 11th globally out of 82 countries, naming it as one of the most attractive business locations in the world.
Ireland is not considered a tax haven, but when structured correctly can be hugely beneficial to potential businesses and individuals looking to incorporate a company in Ireland. Company Registration Ireland is made easy as Ireland is a low bureaucracy, low tax environment and is very supportive of foreign direct investment. Setting up a company in Ireland has never been easier, with a very quick turn around and our head office’s location within walking distance of the Companies Registration Office.
CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist you in setting up a company in Ireland, availing of a highly educated, English-speaking workforce.
Features of setting up a Company in Ireland
- The minimum share capital required to form an Irish company is only €1
- Company Formation in Ireland is beneficial due to Ireland’s low corporation tax of just 12.5%.
- CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist with opening an Irish bank account following your company registration. We work with all the main Irish banks including AIB, Bank of Ireland and Ulster Bank.
- Ireland has double taxation treaties with over 60 countries worldwide.
- Ireland is the only fully English-speaking member of the Eurozone, which allows for easy trade of services and products throughout the EU.
Irish Incorporation Requirements
- An Irish company must have at least two directors and one secretary. One of the directors must be a resident of the European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA). CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist you with appointing an Irish resident director to your new Irish company. Contact us for more information.
- An Irish company must have a registered office address within the Republic of Ireland. CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com offers a registered office address service in the centre of Dublin City, the capital City of Ireland.
- Irish companies are required to submit an annual return every year to the Companies Registration Office, along with a set of abridged accounts.
- CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist with this legal obligation following your company formation.
Main Irish Company Types
- Private Limited Company (LTD)
- Company Limited by Guarantee Without a Share Capital (CLG)
- Designated Activity Company (DAC)
- Public Limited Company (PLC)
- Unlimited Company (UC)
Can I get an Irish VAT number?
CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist you to get a VAT number for your new company in Ireland. CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com have its own accountancy practice to assist with your requirements. In order to obtain an Irish VAT number, you may have to have trading activity in Ireland or have human and technical resources in Ireland. A local resident director can help with this. We can act as secretary and supply nominees if needed.
Contact us today to see how we can help.
Is it possible to purchase a ready-made company in Ireland?
CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com has a number of Irish ready-made companies available. Ready-made companies in Ireland allow for a speedy company set up without cutting corners. All transfers can be completed in a 2-3 working days. Contact us today for a quote.
Banking in Ireland
Banking in Ireland is relatively easy and straightforward, compared to most countries.
In order to open a corporate bank account for your Irish company, a face to face meeting with the bank may be required. We work with major Irish banks including Bank of Ireland and Ulster Bank. Some of the corporate account features include:
- Internet banking/remote access
- Debit/credit cards
- Low transaction fees
- Merchant accounts also available
Speak with us today to see how we can open an Irish bank account for your Irish company.
Accounting in Ireland:
Accounting and bookkeeping are an essential part of any new business. CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can provide you with a tailor made accountancy/bookkeeping package to keep your Irish company compliant and in good standing with the authorities. We will be happy to meet with you face to face and work out the best solution for your Irish company. Contact us today to arrange a meeting.
CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist you in setting up a company in Ireland, as well as a whole range of professional services which include:
- Registered/virtual office services in Ireland
- Irish bank account introduction
- Accounting/payroll services in Ireland
- Licencing requirements in Ireland
- Warehouse/office/premises identification in Ireland
Frequently asked questions regarding the formation of an Irish company:
Do I need to visit Ireland to open an Irish bank account?
Is Ireland a member of the EU?
What is the minimum share capital required for an Irish company formation?
What is the Corporation tax rate in Ireland?
How do I begin the process of forming an Irish company?
Registering a company in Ireland is very beneficial as it provides various rights of doing a business just like a local resident. In order to get the full benefit, it recommended that you use a reliable formation agent that can assist you to fulfil all the requirements to get the company ready to start trading. Contact us for professional company registration services in Ireland.
The establishment of a company requires every investor to go through a specific process that requires various aspects to be satisfied by that person. The Company Registration Ireland process helps in the most simple entry of an aspirant to start his/her venture successfully in this country.
For more information on Irish company formation including setting up an Irish bank account, nominee services, accounting and registered office service, please contact us today.