Company Registration Ireland
CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com office is located just 500 metres from the company registration office (CRO) in Dublin, Ireland and only 30 minutes from Dublin airport. This allows us to have your Irish company set up in the quickest possible time-frame.
Ireland is located in the west of Europe and is a member of the European Union and the Euro currency. Ireland is one of the most accessible and globally connected countries in the world. It’s geographical positioning, vicinity to Europe, the US and the Middle East; and membership of the EU and Euro provides access to some of the biggest markets on the planet.
Ireland has the low corporate tax rate of 12.5%, which has encouraged many international companies such as Facebook, Google, Amazon and Apple to set up shop. Forbes 2011 named Ireland as the best country in Europe in which to do business. The 2008-2012 Business Environment ranking of the Economist Intelligence Unit placed Ireland 11th globally out of 82 countries, naming it as one of the most attractive business locations in the world.
Ireland is not considered a tax haven, but when structured correctly can be hugely beneficial to potential businesses and individuals looking to incorporate a company in Ireland. Company Registration Ireland is made easy as Ireland is a low bureaucracy, low tax environment and is very supportive of foreign investment. Setting up a company in Ireland has never been easier, with a quick turn around and our head office’s location within walking distance of the Company registration office.
CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist you in setting up a company in Ireland, availing of a highly educated, English-speaking workforce.
Setting up a company in Ireland –
- The minimum share capital required to form an Irish company is only €1
- Company Formation in Ireland is beneficial due to Ireland’s low corporation tax of just 12.5%.
- CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist with opening an Irish bank account following your company registration. We work with AIB(Allied Irish Bank), BOI (Bank of Ireland) and NIB (National Irish Bank).
- Ireland has double taxation treaties with over 60 countries worldwide.
- Ireland is a member of the Euro Zone, which allows for easy trade of services and products throughout the EU.
- An Irish company must have at least two directors and one secretary. One of the directors must be a resident of the European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA). CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com offers nominee director services. Contact us for more information.
- An Irish company must have a registered office address within Ireland. CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com offers a registered office address service in the centre of Dublin City, the capital City of Ireland.
- Irish companies are required to submit an annual return to the company registration office. CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist with this legal obligation following your company formation.
Types of Irish companies include:
- Private Limited Company
- Guaranteed Company Without Share Capital
- Guaranteed Company With Share Capital
- Public Limited Companies
- Single Member Companies
- Unlimited Companies
Can I get an Irish VAT number?
CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist you with getting your new Irish company VAT registered. CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com work with fiscal advisers based in Ireland. In order to obtain an Irish VAT number, you may have to have trading activity in Ireland or have human and technical resources in Ireland. A nominee director can help with this. We can act as secretary and supply a nominee director if needed.
Contact us today to see how we can help.
Is it possible to purchase a ready-made company in Ireland?
CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com has a number of Irish ready-made companies available. Ready-made companies in Ireland allow for a speedy company set up without cutting corners. All transfers can be completed in a 2-3 working days. Contact us today for a quote.
Banking in Ireland:
Banking in Ireland is relatively easyand straightforward.
In order to open a corporate bank account for your Irish company, a face to face meeting with the bank may be required. We work with major Irish banks including Bank of Ireland and National Irish Bank (subsidiary of Danske bank). Some of the corporate account features include:
- Internet banking/remote access
- Debit/credit cards
- Low transaction fees
Speak with us today to see how we can open an Irish bank account for your Irish company.
Accounting in Ireland:
Accounting and bookkeeping are an essential part of any new business. CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can provide you with a tailor made accountancy/bookkeeping package to keep your Irish company compliant and in good standing with the authorities. We will be happy to meet with you face to face and work out the best solution for your Irish company. Contact us today to arrange a meeting.
CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist you in setting up a company in Ireland, as well as a whole range of professional services which include:
- Registered/virtual office services in Ireland
- Irish bank account introduction
- Accounting/payroll services in Ireland
- Licencing requirements in Ireland
- Warehouse/premises identification in Ireland
Frequently asked questions regarding the formation of an Irish company:
Do I need to visit Ireland to open an Irish bank account?
Is Ireland a member of the EU?
What is the minimum share capital required for an Irish company formation?
What is the Corporation tax rate in Ireland?
How do I begin the process of forming an Irish company?
The process of company registration Ireland is very beneficial as it provides you various rights of doing a business just like a local resident of that place. In order to get the benefit of every important requirement it is necessary to involve a reliable firm and fulfill every aspect that is essential for an easy business run in the country. Contact us for professional services regarding the company registration in Ireland.
The establishment of a company requires every investor to go through a specific process that requires various aspects to be satisfied by that person. The Company Registration Ireland process helps in the most simple entry of an aspirant to start his/her venture successfully in this country.
For more information on Irish company formation, setting up an Irish bank account, nominee services, accounting or our registered office service, contact us, or speak to us live now.Contact Us