Company Registration Hong Kong
Hong Kong is ideally located with fast and easy access to all the major markets in the Asia Pacific Region, and has the reputation of being one of the most business friendly jurisdictions in the world. Its free market economy, sound legal system, efficient transportation system, state-of-art telecommunication backbones and the wide use of English in business have contributed to its attractiveness as a place to set up businesses. Hong Kong is one of the most corruption-free economies in the world. English common law and rules of equity apply, and with a GDP per capita of $49,300 (2011 estimate) and a highly skilled workforce, Hong Kong is an ideal jurisdiction to register a company.
When speaking of company registration Hong Kong it becomes very clear that more transparent you are with respect to the business more simpler become the chances to successfully establish your company. In order to adjust the level of transparency the only suggestion is to take the help of experienced and up to date executives that will also provide the best results.
CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist you in all aspects of setting up a company in Hong Kong. Company Registration Hong Kong has become so effective in increasing the business of both Hong Kong and the business owner.
Most companies in Hong Kong are Private Limited Companies.
Setting up a Private Limited Company – what are the main features and requirements?
- Hong Kong adopts a territorial source principle of taxation. Only profits which have a source in Hong Kong are taxable. Offshore business activities are 100% tax free.
- The tax rate is low, at only 16.5% of net profits, with no other tax systems such as VAT, business tax or capital gains tax.
- There is no statutory requirement that the shareholders or directors be residents of Hong Kong.
- A Hong Kong company can be an excellent tool in entering the Chinese market and can be used as an intermediary when trading with China.
- An overseas person can be appointed as the shareholder and director of a Hong Kong company.
- There must be a minimum of one director and one shareholder. One person can be both a director and a shareholder.
- Minimum share capital requirement: HK$10,000. (Does not have to be paid up).
- Hong Kong company incorporation requires a registered office in Hong Kong and a Hong Kong resident individual or Hong Kong corporation to act as the secretary
- The registered name of a company must end with the word “Limited” or “Ltd.” to denote limited liability.
Banking in Hong Kong:
Opening a bank account for your Hong Kong company is a relatively straightforward process which CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist you with.
In order to open a corporate bank account for your Hong Kong company, a face to face meeting with the bank may be required, however due to our vast network of special relationships within the banking sector, a face to face visit may not need to take place. We work with major banks including HSBC . Some of the corporate account features include:
- Internet banking/remote access
- Multi currency accounts
- Debit/credit cards
- Low transaction fees
Speak with us today to see how we can open a bank account for your Hong Kong company.
CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist you with a whole range of additional professional services in relation to your Company Registration Hong Kong such as:
- Registered and virtual office services in Hong Kong.
- Accounting and payroll services in Hong Kong.
- Licencing requirements in Hong Kong.
- Premises/Warehouse requirements in Hong Kong.
Business opportunity in Hong Kong has been in the wish list of many businessmen. The service for Company Registration Hong Kong has assisted many people in setting up their own firm in this special administrative region.
CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com provides a comprehensive, professional service, providing you with all the support needed to set up a company in Hong Kong.