* Due to the recent banking crises in Cyprus, many business are looking for alternative banking arrangements. We can offer a number of alternatives for Cypriot companies looking for bank accounts. Contact us today to find out more.
Cyprus is an island country in the Mediterranean Sea, east of Greece and south of Turkey. It is the largest island in the Mediterranean, and Cyprus is a fully-fledged member of the European Union. The island of Cyprus is conveniently located at the heart of the three continents of Europe, Asia and Africa, and English is widely spoken on the island. The Population of Cyprus is just over 1.1 million. Cyprus has a market economy which is dominated by the service sector, which accounts for four-fifths of GDP. Tourism, financial services, and real estate are the principal sectors.
Cyprus joined the European Exchange Rate Mechanism (ERM2) in May 2005 and adopted the euro as its national currency on 1 January 2008. Cyprus has gained a reputation as a reliable, stable and legitimate jurisdiction with some of the lowest taxes in Europe in addition to having over 45 double taxation treaties.
CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist you in setting up a company in Cyprus with a bank account, VAT registration and further professional services.
Setting up an International Business Company (IBC) in Cyprus – what are the main features and requirements?
- Taxed at the rate of 10% on the net profits of an IBC
- No taxation on income from dividends or disposal of securities
- Cyprus has tax treaties with a number of countries, including the main Western European and North American countries and almost all Eastern European countries
- Company secretary can be of any nationality and residence and can be a physical person or a corporate entity
- Cyprus company formation allows for 100% foreign ownership with no restrictions on nationality.
- A Cyprus company formation is ideal for investment and holding purposes.
- There is no minimum capital requirement
- Annual Tax Returns have to be submitted
- Annual Financial Statements are required
- Minimum of one director. Can be of any nationality and residence and can be a physical person or a corporate entity.
- Bank reference letter is required for each director of a Cypriot company.
- Minimum of one shareholder is required for a Cyprus company formation.
- In order to avail of Cyprus’s favorable tax benefits a resident director is required. Contact us today for more information on this.
Can I get a VAT number in Cyprus?
CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist with getting your Cyprus company VAT registered. A successful VAT application usually takes one week. CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com works closely with fiscal adviers based in Limassol and Nicosia, Cyprus. We can help your Cyprus company become VAT registered in the quickest possible time frame.
Banking in Cyprus.
The banking sector in Cyprus has taken a major hit in recent Months. However, at companyregistrationsworldwide.com we have alternative solutions for Cyprus companies. We can arrange bank accounts for Cypriot companies in many jurisdictions such as:
- The Seychelles
- British Virgin Islands
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
Contact us today to discuss the many options available for your Cypriot company.
In order to keep your new Cyprus company up to date with the authorities you will need to appoint an accountant in Cyprus. It is extremely important that your company is kept in good standing. CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist you with your accounting obligations and needs. We work very closely with accounting and bookkeeping professionals in Cyprus.
CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist with the following services in Cyprus:
- Cyprus company formation
- Nominee director services
- Registered/Virtual office services
- bank account introduction and application
- VAT registration
- Accounting/Bookkeeping services
Contact CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com for more information on setting up a company in Cyprus. CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can provide you with an efficient and professional service in all aspects of company formation in Cyprus.Contact Us