Croatia is located in South East Europe and borders the Adriatic Sea. It also borders Bosnia and Herzegovina and Slovenia and serves as a crossroad of Central Europe. Croatia signed the European Union (EU) Accession Treaty in December 2011 and ratified the Treaty in January, 2012. Therefore, Croatia will become a fully-fledged EU member after all 27 EU members ratify the treaty, with a target date of July 2013. The main sector of Croatia’s economy is the service sector, followed by the industrial sector and agriculture. Tourism is a major source of revenue during the summer, with Croatia ranked the 18th most popular tourist destination in the world. The Croatian government encourages foreign company formation in Croatia and offers important incentives for developing the business environment. CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can help you set up a company in Croatia.
Setting up a Limited Liability Company (Drustvo s OgranicenomOdgovornoscu – DOO) in Croatia – what are the main features?
- The minimum amount if the original stock is HRK 20,000 (approx. EUR€ 2,700), provided that at least HRK 10,000 (approx. EUR€ 1,350)
- This must be paid before the company is registered
How can we help?
companyregistrationsworldwide.com can assist you with the following in order to set up your Croatian company in the quickest possible time-frame.
- Check the court registry for a company name.
- Provide a temporary seat of the company for the first 12 months.
- Draft all necessary documents for establishing a Ltd company with a minimum share capital of 20.000,00 Kuna and 1 shareholder.
- Represent the company in front of the public notary, commercial court, and other relevant bodies.
- Obtain a statistical (tax) registration
- Obtain a company stamp for your Croatian company
- Help with opening a bank account with the leading bank situated in Zagreb.
- Find an accountant in Croatia.
Setting up a Joint Stock Company (DionickoDrustvo – DD) in Croatia – what are the main features?
- The Joint Stock Company can be founded by one person only
- The company is liable with all of its property
- The shareholders are not liable for the company
- Minimum amount of the original stock is HRK 200,000 (approx. EUR€ 27,000). The company can issue denominated shares or non-denominated. The denominated value of the share cannot be lower than HRK 10 (approx. EUR€ 1.35). The denominated values of shares must be amounts multiples of HRK 10
Banking in Croatia:
Banking in Croatia is relatively easy and straightforward.
In order to open a corporate bank account for your Croatian company, a face to face meeting with the bank is not required. Some of the corporate account features include:
- Internet banking/remote access
- Multi currency accounts
- Debit/credit cards
- Low transaction fees
Speak with us today to see how we can open a Croatian bank account for your Croatian company.
Accounting in Croatia:
Accounting and bookkeeping are an essential part of any new business. CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can provide you with a tailor made accountancy/bookkeeping package to keep your Croatian company compliant and in good standing with the authorities. We will be happy to work out the best solution for your Croatian company. Contact us today to arrange a free consultation.
CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist you in setting up a company in Croatia, as well as a whole range of professional services which include:
- Registered/virtual office services in Croatia
- bank account introduction
- Accounting/payroll services in Croatia
- Licencing requirements in Croatia
- Warehouse/premises identification in Croatia
Contact CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com for more information on registering a company in Croatia.Contact Us