Germany Company Registration
With a friendly time zone and a GDP per ca-pita of $37,900, Germany Company Registration is an ideal country to set up a business. Germany’s location in the middle of Europe offers great opportunities for networking and business. Every European country can be accessed from Germany within a few hours either by car, train, or plane.
Germany is considered one of the most successful countries within the Euro-zone. It has a booming economy along with solid infrastructure, skilled work force and education system. Germany has a highly advanced banking system and has double tax agreements with over 80 countries worldwide.
Germany Company Registration is an extremely rigid but straightforward process when completed correctly. Company Registrations Worldwide.com can assist you in the process of registering a company in Germany. We work with locally based professionals who are familiar with all aspects of German company law; this will ensure the smooth set up of your German company.
Company formation in Germany can be a complicated and laborious process, however CRW will make everything as easy as possible. Local knowledge is essential and our professional staff can assist you with every aspect of company formation in Germany. We will streamline the process as much as possible and have your German company set up in the quickest possible time frame. We have a local representative office in Berlin, so expert help is at hand.
Company Registration Germany – what are the main types of companies?
There are five main forms of German company incorporation:
- Limited Liability Corporation (GmbH)
- Mini GmbH – UG
- Stock Corporation (AG)
- Sole Proprietor
Setting up a GmbH company – what is involved?
- The minimum share capital is €25,000
- It is the most common form of business venture in Germany
- Simple structure designed for private companies only
- The minimum number of shareholders is one.
- A registered office is required.
- A visit to Germany is required.
Mini GmbH – UG – what is involved?
- Smaller version of the GmbH.
- Minimum share capital of €1 (We recommend between €500 and €1000).
- Minimum number of shareholders and Directors is one.
- A registered office is required.
- Visit to Germany is required.
Setting up an AG company – what is involved?
- The minimum share capital for an AG is €50,000
- The standard corporate form for major public companies
- The minimum number of shareholders is one
- Subject to heavy regulation as a listed company
Setting up a partnership – what is involved?
- Available as a general (oHG) or limited (KG) partnership
- Foreign investors tend to prefer limited-liability KG partnerships
- Minimum of two partners, one of which can be a GmbH company
- Generally used in Germany for small and family-owned businesses
Setting up a sole proprietor company – what is involved?
- The simplest and least-regulated form of company type
- Registration required in commercial register and local trade office
- Sole trader has unlimited liability for all liabilities and debts
- Profits are subject to German income tax at individual rates
Can I get a German VAT number?
CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist you with getting your new German company VAT registered. CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com work with fiscal advisers based throughout Germany such as Berlin, Munich and Hamburg. Obtaining a VAT number is an essential part of German company formations.
*Please note that in order to obtain a VAT number for your German company a virtual office is an essential requirement.
Contact us today to see how we can help.
Banking in Germany:
Opening a German bank account for your German company is a relatively straightforward process which CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist you with.
In order to open a corporate bank account for your German company, a face to face meeting with the bank will be required. We work with major German banks including Commerzbank and Deutsche Bank . Some of the corporate account features include:
- Internet banking/remote access
- Debit/credit cards
- Low transaction fees
- Multi currency accounts
Speak with us today to see how we can open a German bank account for your German company.
Is it possible to purchase a ready-made company in Germany?
CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com has a number of GmbH and UG German ready-made companies available. These come complete with a German bank account and VAT number. A ready-made company is an excellent solution for anyone looking to set up a German company quickly and efficiently. All transfers can be completed in a one day visit to Germany.
CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can tailor make a complete German company package which will enable you to begin trading in the minimum possible time frame. Our packages include:
- German Ready-made Company.
- VAT number.
- German bank account.
- All notary fees and charges.
- Virtual/registered office Service (Minimum of three Months).
- Bookkeeping/Accounting (Minimum of three Months).
- Full support and accompaniment on your visit to Germany.
Contact us today for a quote.
CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist you with a whole range of additional professional services in relation to your German company formation such as:
- Registered and virtual office services
- Accounting and payroll
- Licencing requirements
- Premises/Warehouse requirements.
Let Company Registrations Worldwide provide you with an efficient, professional service, for setting up a company in Germany.