* Bulgarian companies can avail of the lowest corporate tax rate in Europe at just 10%*
Bulgaria has a strategic location, allowing investors to access the entire EU and the markets of central and Eastern Europe. Bulgaria has a predictable and stable economy and government, and boasts the lowest corporation tax in the EU at only 10%, and is even 0% in areas of high unemployment.
CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist you in setting up a company in Bulgaria, taking advantage of low operational costs and a skilled, multilingual workforce. Company Registration Bulgaria has given the opportunity to all the interested people to register their own company in this city. It has the lowest operating cost in a European market economy, and low set up costs. Bulgaria has had a fixed exchange rate with the Euro since 1997, and has double taxation treaties with 68 countries.
The most common forms of Bulgarian Company Registration are:
- Limited Liability Company
- Joint Stock Company
Limited Liability Company in Bulgaria – Features/requirements:
- Bulgaria boasts the lowest corporate tax rate in Europe at just 10%.
- Founders of a Limited Company in Bulgaria can be local, foreign individuals or legal entities.
- Very low capitalization requirement – BGN 2 (Approx. Euro 1), formed by the shares of its shareholders.
- The minimum authorized capital is BGN 5,000 of which at least BGN 1 must be paid up before registration.
- A visit to Bulgaria may be required dependent on the activity of the new company and where the ultimate beneficial owners are based.
- A registered office address in Bulgaria is required.
- VAT is obligatory once a Bulgarian company’s turnover exceeds 75000BGN.
Banking in Bulgaria:
Banking in Bulgaria is relatively easy and straightforward.
In order to open a corporate bank account for your Bulgarian company, a face to face meeting with the bank is not required. Some of the corporate account features include:
- Internet banking/remote access
- Multi currency accounts
- Debit/credit cards
- Low transaction fees
Speak with us today to see how we can open a Bulgarian bank account for your Bulgarian company.
Accounting in Bulgaria:
Accounting and bookkeeping are an essential part of any new business. CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can provide you with a tailor made accountancy/bookkeeping package to keep your Bulgarian company compliant and in good standing with the authorities. We will be happy to work out the best solution for your Bulgarian company. Contact us today to arrange a free consultation.
CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist you in setting up a company in Bulgaria, as well as a whole range of professional services which include:
- Registered/virtual office services in Bulgaria
- bank account introduction
- Accounting/payroll services in Bulgaria
- Licencing requirements in Bulgaria
- Warehouse/premises identification in Bulgaria
It has been a known fact that Company registration Bulgaria is as important as the setup procedures in other countries. In order to establish a business one must not take any chances leaving any discrepancy for Company registration in Bulgaria.
In order to get success with company registration Bulgaria it is really important that all the guidelines are properly understood and hence fulfilled. In case you refer to our services, then also a little knowledge about the setup process must be known to at least one authorizing person at your end.
Our unique service carried out in conjunction with our sister company Euro Company Formations.com enables you to register a company in Bulgaria with minimal hassle and without the need to travel there. Our service includes all notary fees, legal fees and the provision of bank account in order to deposit the BGL 5,000 share capital required for a Limited Liability Company.
For a jurisdiction that is stable and low-cost, set up a company in Bulgaria today. Please contact us for further details.