Belize is located in Central America, bordering the Caribbean Sea, between Guatemala and Mexico. Belize has a long history of peace, stability and democracy. Tourism is the number one earner in this small economy, followed by exports of marine products, citrus, cane sugar, bananas, and garments. Belize has the second highest per capita income in Central America. CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist you in setting up a company in Belize.
Registering a Belize IBC – what are the main features?
- Belize incorporation is very efficient under normal circumstances
- There is no requirement for a secretary resident or otherwise
- Only one director or shareholder required
- Shareholder(s) and director(s) for the company formation may be the same person
- The shareholder(s) and director(s) for the company incorporation can be a natural person or a corporate body
- There is no requirement for appointing local shareholder(s) and director(s)
- The documents for Belize company Incorporation do not carry the name or identity of any shareholder or director
- The names or identities of these persons do not appear in any public record
- Shareholder(s) and/or director(s) nominee services are allowed to ensure confidentiality
- Belize offshore company shares may be issued in any recognizable currency
- The standard share capital is USD 50,000 or an equivalent in another recognisable currency
- According to the Belize IBC Act of 1990, Belize offshore companies are exempted from all taxes and stamp duties.
- There are no restrictions for Belize offshore company to carry on any legitimate business and investment activity whatsoever, with the exception of bank, insurance or trust businesses which require a special license
CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can provide you with an efficient and professional service for incorporating a company in Belize.