Austria is located in Central Europe and is bordered by Switzerland, Germany, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Italy, Slovenia and Liechtenstein. Austria has a well-developed market economy, skilled labour force, and high standard of living. It is well-located and closely tied to other EU economies, especially Germany’s. Its economy features a large service sector, a sound industrial sector, and a small, but highly developed agricultural sector. CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist you in setting up a company in Austria.
Setting up an Austrian Limited Liability Company (GmbH) – what are the main features?
- The main company type in Austria
- Shareholders are not personally responsible for the liabilities of the company, except for the obligation to pay up their capital contributions
- Minimum share capital is €35,000 of which at least half (€17,500) has to be paid up in cash
- At least one shareholder is required
- At least one managing director is required, who does not have to be an Austrian citizen or resident in Austria
- Audit and disclosure requirements may be necessary
Setting up an Aktiengesellschaft (A.G. – joint stock company) – what are the main features?
- Designed for larger businesses and can be set up by only one shareholder if the minimum capital requirement is met
- At least €70,000 has to be provided, which is divided into shares
- Each share has to value at least €1
- Stocks can represent a percentage of the stock capital
- It is up to the shareholders if they want a registered stock or a bearer stock
Setting up an Austrian Branch, Subsidiary or Representative Office – what are the main features?
- This can be a separate entity in Austria or it can be an extension if a parent company
Can I get an Austrian VAT number?
CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist you with getting your new Austrian company VAT registered. CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com work with fiscal advisers based throughout Austria. Obtaining a VAT number is an essential part of Austrian company formations. Contact us today to see how we can help.
Is it possible to purchase a ready-made company in Austria?
CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com has a number of Austrian ready-made companies available. These come complete with an Austrian bank account and VAT number. A ready-made company is an excellent solution for anyone looking to set up an Austrian company quickly and efficiently. All transfers can be completed in a one day visit to Austria. Contact us today for a quote.
CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist you with a whole range of additional professional services in relation to your Austrian company formation such as:
- Registered and virtual office services in Austria
- Accounting and payroll in Austria
- Licencing requirements in Austria
- Premises/Warehouse requirements in Austria.
Contact CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com for more information on setting up a company in Austria. Our experts in company formation can assist you in every aspect of company formation in Austria.Contact Us