Argentina is the 8th largest country in the world by land area and benefits from rich natural resources, a highly literate population, an export-oriented agricultural sector, and a diversified industrial base. Argentina is Latin America’s 3rd largest economy. It is believed that Argentina has a foundation for future growth due to its market size, levels of foreign direct investment, and percentage of high-tech exports. Take advantage of this exciting opportunity today by registering a company in Argentina. CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can assist you in the company formation process. Contact us for more information.
Setting up a company in Argentina – what are the main features?
- Due to government incentives, Argentina company formation is an ideal corporate structure to use as a regional headquarters for Latin America
- Argentina has a liberalised domestic market with few trade restrictions
- 100% foreign ownership is permitted
- Argentina has signed double taxation treaties with several countries around the world
There a number of types of company types available to be set up in Argentina:
- Sociedad Annima (SA), which is the equivalent of the British Private Company Limited by Shares
- Sociedad de Responsabilidad Limitada (SRL) in other words Private Company Limited by Guarantee
- Sociedad en Comandita Simple (SCS), where partnerships limited by guarantee
- Sociedad en Comandita por Acciones (SCA), where partnerships limited by shares
- Sociedad en Nombre Colectivo (SNC), where all the members share risks and capitals on unlimited basis
CompanyRegistrationsWorldwide.com can provide you with a professional service, registering your company in Argentina.